Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
As a Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (m/f/d) you are part of our highly motivated team and you will help our clients establish their ideal use of cloud-based CRM solutions.
In your function as Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (m/f/d), you act as an interface between our customers and our internal teams. You advise our clients on all professional and technological issues in the realm of Salesforce and record the functional and non-functional customer requirements in workshops you moderate. You are also familiar with the topic of system integration. In addition to designing and implementing Salesforce solutions, you also configure them. You analyze problems, help to solve them and test new Salesforce functionalities in system releases and deployments. Continuous learning through education, certification and knowledge sharing is an integral part of your job.
Specifically, your tasks are:
- Designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Planning and execution of business analysis and requirements management
- Advising our clients on all Salesforce issues
- Moderating customer workshops
- Configuring Salesforce Sales Cloud to implement defined solutions
- Problem analysis and troubleshooting
- Interfacing between customers and internal teams
- Testing new Salesforce functionality as well as passing on new functionality to users
- Supporting the creation of reports and dashboards
As a successful Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (m/f/d), you'll be familiar with the Salesforce Service Cloud and Platform and bring the relevant certifications with you. A degree in computer science or economics or a commercial or information technology education/apprenticeship is required. Alternatively, you have acquired equivalent knowledge and skills in many years of relevant professional experience and training. You have practical and project experience and the expertise in designing and implementing IT projects. Your consulting focus is on the Sales Salesforce Cloud and you've already applied your knowledge in 2-3 different industries. In addition to consulting, you are just as confident in implementing Salesforce solutions. You are able to react to the requirements of our customers within a very short time, to implement them and work in an agile framework. Your personal strengths include assertiveness and communication skills at all levels, as well as strong consulting skills and flexibility. You already have experience in moderation of workshops and enjoy it.
- At least 2 years of experience with the Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience in 2-3 different industries in both, mid-level and enterprise clients
- Practical and project experience as well as the expertise in the conception and realization of IT projects
- You bring the relevant Salesforce certifications (Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Strong advisory skills, flexibility, assertiveness and communication skills
- Fluent German and English
- Work in the agile framework
- Realization and implementation of customer requirements within a short time
- Experience in moderation of workshops
Nice to have:
- Completed degree or comparable commercial or information technology education
- Flow Builder skills are beneficial
- Focus on another Salesforce Cloud: Pardot, Service, App, Marketing, Community, IOT Cloud
What we offer
As a Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (m/f/d), you obviously want a flexible workplace in which you can do your job without unnecessary restrictions or oversight. You can set your own work hours, because we believe in trust over supervision. Whenever you work at the office, you will find a high-quality office setup where you can work with the technology setup you selected for yourself. You can help yourself to unlimited ice-cream, soft drinks and coffee. At lunch you can wander to local cafes or stay in and enjoy the lunch provided by our company chef.
Because we have flat hierarchies and a quick decision-making process, you have the opportunity to really have an impact while enjoying the flexibility to work from your home-office anytime your work allows it. To get your work done you can rely on the engaged and flexible team around you, who are always there to jump in and lend a hand.
This job is in Berlin, Germany. You need a valid working permit for the European Union and be able to work on-site in order to be considered. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting a working permit or in finding accommodation for the time being.
employees and specialists
years of industry experience