Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
As a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you will be trusted with key responsibility in the execution of our client’s objectives from the very first day. You will be responsible for working closely with our backend team and our designers to realize a common vision.
Senior Frontend Developers work with an Agile team to create applications for our clients. They understand the user interface design, as determined with our clients and designers, and implement this in code. Working with the project Architect, Frontend developers utilize the agreed framework and provide expertise to improve the architecture for frontend purposes. In a day-to-day sense, a senior frontend developer works on the development and optimization of websites. They accompany the entire lifecycle from design to implementation through to deployment and integration. Through valuable and actionable suggestions, they contribute to the optimization of the customer experience on our web pages in order to make them clearer and more customer friendly. In this they are consistently aware of the different issues regarding browser compatibility and proactively optimize for these.
Requirements for this position
You definitely bring the following into our team:
- A logical structure to your code, documenting where relevant, in such a way that the code remains clear and transferable to other developers
- good interpersonal communication skills
- An independent approach to your work. You are organized, structured and accurate as far as your work is concerned
- A passion for development and a process for keeping your knowledge up to date
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to effectively respond to changing demands from multiple stakeholders
Ideally you also improve our team by:
- Knowing your way around Jira, Confluence and GIT
- Frameworks like React.js,Vue.js or Angular.js
- Bringing experience with Databases
- Basic knowledge of server-side programming languages such as PHP
- Basic skills in graphic design and related tools are a clear advantage
What we offer
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you obviously want a flexible workplace in which you can do your job without unnecessary restrictions or oversight. You can set your own work hours, because we believe in trust over supervision. Whenever you work at the office, you will find a high-quality office setup where you can work with the technology setup you selected for yourself. You can help yourself to unlimited ice-cream, soft drinks and coffee. At lunch you can wander to local cafes or stay in the office to enjoy the catered lunch.
Because we have flat hierarchies and a quick decision-making process, you have the opportunity to really have an impact while enjoying the flexibility to work from your home-office anytime your work allows it. To get your work done you can rely on the engaged and flexible team around you, who are always there to jump in and lend a hand.
This job is in Berlin, Germany. You need a valid working permit for the European Union and be able to work on-site in order to be considered. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting a working permit or in finding accommodation for the time being.
employees and specialists
years of industry experience