Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to maintain and expand the relationships we have with our most valuable clients. This sales position will be responsible for growing existing and new projects by understanding our clients and working with them to expand the scope of our services to them.
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible to maintain, expand and strengthen the relationship with our key customers by fully understanding their requirements and processes. In this role you will create new business with existing clients and develop new relationships with important potential clients. You will also identify new areas of success. Your responsibilities include growing our company’s revenue by ensuring that existing key clients are highly satisfied and networking to expand our existing portfolio with them. This will include activities such as attending meetings, conventions, training workshops and any other activity which leads you toward this goal.
Specifically, this means:
- Grow our presence inside our local and international key accounts, to increase our network there and generate leads
- Take ownership of customers concerns before they become issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Work with our project and service teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with our marketing team to keep client interest in our services high
- Identify additional potential in existing customers – locally and internationally
- Manage complex corporate structures
To be successful as a Key Account Manager (m/f/d) you should be able to analyze data and sales statistics and improve business and marketing strategies. Ultimately, you should be able to manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided.
Are you an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience? If so, you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d), you bring the following into our team:
- Proven work experience as a key account manager or experience as a sales representative with existing clients
- Experience in creating, maintaining and improving customer relationships which lead to increased sales
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Working knowledge of CRMs, ideally Salesforce
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Experience in eCommerce is an advantage, especially Salesforce Commerce Cloud
What we offer
As a Key Account Manager (m/f/d), you obviously want a flexible workplace in which you can do your job without unnecessary restrictions or oversight. You can set your own work hours, because we believe in trust over supervision. Whenever you work at the office, you will find a high-quality office setup where you can work with the technology setup you selected for yourself. You can help yourself to unlimited ice-cream, soft drinks and coffee. At lunch you can wander to local cafes or stay in the office to enjoy the catered lunch.
Because we have flat hierarchies and a quick decision-making process, you have the opportunity to really have an impact while enjoying the flexibility to work from your home-office anytime your work allows it. To get your work done you can rely on the engaged and flexible team around you, who are always there to jump in and lend a hand.
This job is in Germany. You need a valid working permit for the European Union and be able to work on-site in order to be considered. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting a working permit or in finding accommodation for the time being.
employees and specialists
years of industry experience