Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Do you love challenges, take chances to be heard, and feel at home in both back- and frontend development? If so, we are looking for someone just like you as our new Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)!
As a full stack developer (m/f/d) you will find solutions where others fail, whether in code or in the operation of the application. Wherever possible, you optimize your work in a team and contribute to increase the quality and the result of the whole team. Automated testing and documentation are an integral part of your daily work. You ensure a high level of transparency and sustainable problem solving with your across-the-board view. You prefer agile software development and design sophisticated and innovative customer solutions in your Scrum team. Furthermore, you implement your software independently with modern frameworks.
Specifically, this means that you
- bring Software and web development experience, in the front and the backend
- participate in the continuous improvement of our processes
- take responsibility for quality standards, software and system architecture
- document technical developments and administer complex projects
- actively support the implementation of features
- are able to do the planning, programming and execution of software test runs
Requirements for this position
Specifically, that means:
- Logical thinking as well as the ability to analyze codes and recognize problems
- Comprehensive knowledge in programming and web development
- Taking joy in continuously expanding your skills
- Knowledge of the principles of agile software development and experience in agile projects
- Self-responsibility and high motivation
- Good knowledge of German and English
- You are solution-oriented and you like working in a team
Ideally you also improve our team by:
- Vocational training or completed studies in the field of mathematics and natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- Experience with Salesforce development
What we offer
As a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d), you obviously want a flexible workplace in which you can do your job without unnecessary restrictions or oversight. You can set your own work hours, because we believe in trust over supervision. Whenever you work at the office, you will find a high-quality office setup where you can work with the technology setup you selected for yourself. You can help yourself to unlimited ice-cream, soft drinks and coffee. At lunch you can wander to local cafes or stay in and enjoy our daily catered lunch.
Because we have flat hierarchies and a quick decision-making process, you have the opportunity to really have an impact while enjoying the flexibility to work from your home-office anytime your work allows it. To get your work done you can rely on the engaged and flexible team around you, who are always there to jump in and lend a hand.
This job is in Berlin, Germany. You need a valid working permit for the European Union and be able to work on-site in order to be considered. Unfortunately, we can’t assist you in getting a working permit or in finding accommodation for the time being.
employees and specialists
years of industry experience